Super Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back is a 1993 run and gun game for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. It is the second game in the Super Star Wars trilogy and is based on the 1980 film The Empire Strikes Back. The original Super NES game was released in 1993. Super Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back follows closely the standard set by its predecessor, with multiple playable characters and Mode 7 quasi-3D vehicle sequences. The controls are very similar to the first game, but feature a double-jump. Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and Chewbacca return as playable characters although the character-select option was removed.
Unlike the original game, this installment allows each character the use of a primary and secondary weapon. Following one of the Dagobah missions, Luke Skywalker can also collect Force Powers for use in later levels. Luke can now block incoming attacks using his lightsaber, allowing him to deflect blaster fire. Han Solo can now throw grenades and Chewbacca has a new power up: a spinning attack. Darth Vader appears as the final boss in the video game.
Видеопрохождение Super Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back на Super Nintendo
Скачать Super Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (Super Nintendo)
В архиве содержится несколько версий ромов ".smc" для эмулятора Super Nintendo. Для распаковки скачанных файлов используйте бесплатный архиватор 7-Zip.
- Super Star Wars - The Empire Strikes Back (E) [!].smc
- Super Star Wars - The Empire Strikes Back (J).smc
- Super Star Wars - The Empire Strikes Back (U) (V1.1) [!].smc
- Alien 3
- Demolition Man
- Judge Dredd: The Movie
- Jurassic Park
- Jurassic Park Part 2: The Chaos Continues
- Indiana Jones' Greatest Adventures
- Metroid Fusion
- Shaman King: Master of Spirits
- Super Ghouls 'N Ghosts
- Super Metroid
- Super Star Wars
- Super Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
- The Mask
- The Misadventures of Flink
- The Pirates of Dark Water
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles